Please note our Customer Service team monitor all collections- Unfortunatley no courier sevice can be guaranteed. If a collection fails then our team will do all they can to ensure this is collected the next working day. If you require an alternative collection day, please contact us here
If you delivery SLA is still not present please be aware that the scan events will update and a delivery date will be made available in due course. The tracking status events will update as the cargo is scanned through the network:
- - AWAITING ACCEPT: - collection request has been sent but not yet accepted by the collection depot (if an economy job is sent today pre 16:30hrs this likely wont be accepted until the next working day, when it is due for collection)
- - REQUESTED: Collection requested has been accepted
- - NOT BARCODED: this is more for deliveries than 3rd parties, you should not see this status
- - IN COLLECTION DEPOT: A barcode has been scanned in the collection depot
- - TRUNKED TO HUB: Job has been transmitted and scanned into the vehicle heading to our hub
- - AT THE HUB: Goods have been scanned into our hub
- - AT INTERNATIONAL HUB: Goods have been scanned in an international hub
- - DEPART INTERNATIONAL HUB: Goods have been scanned out of international hub
- - DEPARTED HUB: Goods have been scanned out of domestic hub
- - DEPARTED HUB: As above
- - STOCK HELD: You should not see this – this is specific for Italy only
- - AT DELIVERY DEPOT: Goods are scanned into the delivery depot
- - OUT FOR DELIVERY: goods scanned on a C/D vehicle (collections and delivery)
- - JOB COMPLETE: Job has been podded off
If the tracking on your goods have not updated our team will be in contact with the haulier to ensure that they get up and moving asap. If 48 hours has passed then this would suggest that there is an issue and additional details may be required. in this event please contact us here
With our automated tracking as soon as your Pallet is scanned at any point in the network we are alerted.
We pass all of our tracking data along to you as soon as we have it - by entering your numeric order number in the box above you will be able to gain insight into where your Pallet currently is in it's journey.
Some of our partners and pallet networks operate with more tracking events than others - but you will always receive a minimum of a collected tracking event & a delivered tracking update.
If, for any reason a pallet gets 'stuck' in the network and you would have expected delivery by now - please get in touch, the chances are that we have probably already been made aware of this by the network and will be proactively trying to resolve issues on your behalf.
From time to time a pallet gets held at a depot (collection or delivery); you should always enter valid collection and delivery point phone numbers on your orders - this enables our team to get in touch as soon as possible to prevent hold ups and delivery issues.
If you think your pallet is stuck, lost or otherwise is having a hard time on it's journey you can contact our team to request an update; we will try our best to resolve issues for you - please keep in mind that we are a booking agent and not the ones physically moving your pallet.